May 3-6, 2019
What you need to know
Dear First Missouri State Bank Customer,
During the weekend of May 3-6, 2019, we will upgrade several aspects of our technology, to ensure our continued ability to provide the quality banking products and services you expect from First Missouri State Bank.
The upgrade will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 3rd, and will be completed by 9:00 a.m. on Monday, May 6th.
Please review this document for important information about how the upgrade may affect you during the weekend, and tips to help minimize any disruption. Once the upgrade process is complete, all of your banking services will be available as usual. Thank you in advance for your patience; we appreciate your business!
President & CEO
- First Missouri State Bank branches will be open during their regular business hours on Friday, Saturday and Monday during the upgrade.
- Card usage amounts for ATM and debit card transactions may be limited during the upgrade. Please plan ahead to ensure you have adequate cash on hand.
- Customers will be able to withdraw cash from ATMs, though balance inquiries will not be available during upgrade weekend.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking will be unavailable during the upgrade.
- Account history and statement images will be available once the upgrade is completed.
- Customers will be asked to reestablish their security questions when they first log in Monday morning.
- There will be no change to logins or passwords during or after the upgrade.
- Online Bill Pay will be unavailable during the upgrade.
- Previously scheduled bill payments will be paid accordingly with no customer action required.
- Customers will be unable to access Bill Pay to schedule new payments or change or cancel pending payments until Monday, May 6th.
After the Upgrade
- On Monday May 6th, please visit our website at www.firstmissouristatebank.com and enter your existing log on credentials to access your online account.
- There will be no change to how and when you receive your statement and the upgrade will not affect interest posting or service charges.
Visit your nearest First Missouri State Bank branch or call us at 573-785-6800.
FirstMIssouriStateBank.com Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC