On July 3, 1912, our bank was established under the name State Bank of Fisk. The street on which the bank was originally located was eventually named Third Street. In 1953 the bank was relocated to 300 Second Street. The Second Street building continues to serve as a branch office today. On October 10, 1986 the bank’s name was changed to First Missouri State Bank, and on December 31, 1986 its main office was transferred to its current location at 1902 Sunset Drive, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901.
First Missouri State Bank has an ATM at the Poplar Bluff location, as well as on Highway PP in the Green Forest area of Poplar Bluff.